feel like you're spinning a million plates wondering which ones you can afford to let fall?
feel like there is not enough hours in the day and the pressure, demands and stress of your role is taking over the joy.
know you have got so much to give but feel stuck.
No matter how much you plan and prioritise you're work life balance is completely off!
But despite all this you......
- Want to 'be that person' that truly makes a difference for a child or young person
- Are passionate about enhancing wellbeing children and young people
- know how imperative it is that we teach children and young people social and emotional skills
- want to build a culture of compassion and kindness in your setting
- want to empower children and young people by giving them toolbox of techniques they can call upon to navigate through the stresses and strains of everyday life
Maybe you've tried bringing in mindful activity and wellbeing techniques before or the children have not had the best experience with it in the past. Perhaps it feels like an endless battle trying to get them to engage so it feels forced and counterproductive and ends up in a space of frustration
Lets be honest,
the last year has really magnified the need for a focus on health and wellbeing FOR ALL and we want to offer a safe respectful space for developing skills, holding conversation, and experiences as we go through recovery and continue transitioning to a new normal.
It all begins with YOU!
HOW CAN WE BE EXPECTED TO HOLD THE SPACE FOR A CHILD OR YOUNG PERSON AND HELP THEM MANAGE THOSE BIG EMOTIONS AND CHALLENGES WHEN WE OURSELVES ARE IN OVERWHELM?
We have created this unique membership that not only supports you to learn and deliver engaging mindfulness and wellbeing sessions, activities and techniques for the children and young people you support but we help you put your own wellbeing at the heart of it all!
ARE YOU READY TO FIND YOUR HAPPY, TO SHOW UP FOR YOURSELF SO YOU CAN TRULY SHOW UP FOR OTHERS?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!